Friday, August 16, 2013

Scapegoat

Hoodwink’d                       by cj hood
Scapegoat
 
 
AMARO’S WHIPPING BOY!
 
Q.  What does 1 World Series win, another World Series appearance, 1000 wins & 5 Division titles get you?
A.  Apparently the boot (mid-season).
I’m pissed bro!  Upset.  I came close to crying, but not those bullshit crocodile Amaro tears.  Real tears…like when my dad cancelled Skinemax back in the day.  F’ Amaro!  Firing Charlie Manuel midseason is a disgrace.  This Phillies franchise should be embarrassed.  Firing Charlie is like the ‘Bunts giving the Wriz the boot cuz DB29 hasn’t written a blog in over a year.  Doesn’t make sense amirite?  But as we all know…ish runs down hill!   But good news Buntamaniacs….Rueben is next! And I can’t wait! And best believe I’ll feel the opposite of what I feel today. Oh no sir.  I’ll be happier than Netfather Bill was when they brought back the McRib.  Just wait and see!!!
 
 
CHECK OUT THE MILF: MOM I’D LIKE to FRIEND (ON FACEBOOK).
 
I guess I have to say good luck to Sandy.  I hope you manage this team better than you coached 3rd.  He waved in Michael Young, Delmon Young...hell he’d even give Neil Young the green light.  He is a Hall of Fame player and now we’ll see if he could reach that kind of status as a manager.  Irregardless (not a real word), this team isn’t going to do a 180 in the next month. Hence, we could have waited for all this.
 
 
‘WE’RE NOT HERE TO PLACE BLAME’…EXCEPT FOR CHOLLY, YA, F’ HIM.
 
So my advice to the Phillies for 2014 is this: Trade Rollins, Howard, Pap & Chooch.  Axe those no name bullpen scrubs.  Re-sign Doc for 1 year on the cheap. Start Ashe & Ruf.  And have a Charlie Manuel Day next season so we could send this manager out in style, with the respect he deserves. 
 
You pissed off the fan base Reuben…let’s get ‘bunted!

2 comments:

  1. Charlie's time was up, but not like that, not now. I expected it after the season was over, so now I want Amaro gone tomorrow, same way as Chollie got bumped. Asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been a big fan of Charlie, the manager but Charlie the man is a great guy. I can't say I didn't want someone else to manage but I will say I think they went about it the wrong way. He deserved better.

    ReplyDelete